Your basket is currently empty!
Gardening for Wildlife – 9th September 2023
Out of stock
To be held at our new THE EDIBLE FLOWER GARDEN in Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 on Saturday 9th September 2023.
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED. APOLOGIES. WE WILL RUN AGAIN IN 2024.
The cost is £100 (inclusive of VAT).
Format of the day comprises:
- 9.45 Arrive for tea/coffee
- 10-12 Discussion on wildlife gardening techniques, attracting wildlife, identification (ie which are goodies and baddies and are the baddies really bad!) and supporting your lovely new additions year round.
- 10-45 Coffee and brownies
- 12.00 Please bring your own packed lunch to enjoy in our gardens or conservatory.
- 12.45 Exploratory session in our brand new garden which was completely devoid of any wildlife when we moved in in August 2022. We can see what we have achieved in our very new edible flower garden in our first year at our new garden site. Now there is a challenge for me!
- 3.30 Questions about wildlife gardening and organic growing for those that want to hang around for a while with Jan Billington.
- 4pm departure or you can join us and the pups (three naughty Jack Russells for a walk along the brand new River Otter 55 hectare rewilding project) – takes about an hour and requires stout shoes).
Questions about wildlife gardening and organic growing for those that want to hang around for a while with Jan Billington.
This course is limited to 6 people. Any questions EMAIL JAN HERE
There are plenty of fabulous B&Bs in Budleigh Salterton, pubs and fish and chip shop, beautiful walks along the coast (including the South West Coast Path) and the fabulous new 55 hectare River Otter rewinding project to enjoy so why not make a weekend of it!