Your basket is currently empty!
Grow your own tea garden.
Out of stock
To be held at our brand new THE EDIBLE FLOWER GARDEN in Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 on Tuesday 25th July.
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED. APOLOGIES. WE WILL RUN AGAIN IN 2024.
This course is aimed at those wanting to explore growing their own herbal/floral teas and to gain a broad brush knowledge for growing them in their gardens. It costs £110 (inclusive of VAT)
Format of the day comprises:
- 9.45 Arrive for tea/( or coffee if you must!).
- 10-12 Discussion on the dos and don’ts of growing your own teas. EVERYTHING – from identification, sowing, growing, drying as well as which are great for the garden and which for wildlife and tips for harvesting and drying them.
- 10-45 Tea and floral brownies (naturally!)
- 12.00 Please bring your own packed lunch to enjoy in our gardens or conservatory.
- 12.45 Field ID session of herbs and edible flowers we can see in our very new edible flower garden and what we’ve achieved in our first year at our new garden site. A chance to taste and make some different herbal tea blends and to see examples of how they can be used.
- 3.30 Questionand hopefully answers.
- 4pm departure.
This course is limited to 6 people. It is designed for home growers not commercial growers. TO BOOK ONTO THIS COURSE PLEASE EMAIL JAN HERE.
There are plenty of fabulous B&Bs in Budleigh Salterton, pubs and fish and chip shop, beautiful walks along the coast (including the South West Coast Path) and the fabulous new 55 hectare River Otter rewilding project to enjoy so why not make a break of it!